|General Education||Major||Total Credit|
|Basic||Requisite||RC Requisite(Elective)||Total||GLD Major only||Self-designing major|
|12||24||3||39||48(Basic course 30+, Intensive course 18+)||18||126|
Course completion condition
- General Education(Basic) 12credit: Chapel(4P, 2credit), Understanding of Christianity(3credit), College English(1)(2)(4credit), Writing(3credit)
- General Education(Requisite) 24credit: Take more than 8 subjects(24credit+) out of 9 areas
- General Education(Elective) 3credit: Choose 2 from Holistic Education (1),(2),(3)(2credit), Yonsei RC101 (1credit)
|Required Courses||Min. Credit Requirements||Available Major|
|Basic Course||30||"International Commerce" or "Korean Culture"|
"International Commerce" or "Korean Culture" & Major Course (1only)※
(Ex: Global Leadership Division Program Economics)
※ If a student exceeds the requirements of the GLDP Basic Course and Intensive Course, he or she may choose a Yonsei University undergraduate program major (exempting all departments in the College of Music, Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing, Pharmacy, and the Underwood International College). The major title will be 「Global Leadership DIVISION Program Studies」.
Introduction to "International Commerce" Major
- International Commerce major focuses on the study of global politics, business, society and further discussion and research on the problems of international commerce through the understanding of the reality that was faced till the present day.
- Related Disciplines : Economics, Business, Finance, International Politics, Law(International Economic Law, Corporate Law, etc.)
- Career Guidance Track : Micro & Financial Economics related with Statistics, Intenational Commerce & Negotiation, Global Business
Introduction to "Korean Culture" Major
- Korean culture focuses mainly on conversation and communication between different cultures. The ultimate goal is to foster a culture refined leader through research on cultural heritage and Korean history and spirit based on liberal Arts education.
- Related Disciplines : Korean Language & Literature, Comparative Culture, Modern History, Mass Communication, Cultural Anthropology.
- Career Guidance Track : Korean Language & Culture & Education, Comparative Culture, Culture Contents