Study Skills Workshop
In order for students to have a successful college career in Korea and grow their study skills, there will be a study skills and strategies workshop for students divided by grade level and major.
- a. Level Based Program Operation: will be divided by T3-T4, T5-T6
- b. Specific and realistic teaching content based on GLD’s distinct characteristics: plagiarism prevention, exam preparation and exam response writing method, note organization, time management, understanding group projects and strategies, etc.
- c. T3-4 students suggested by the dean, eligible students for the new 2000-3000 courses (refer to list above), the workshop is expected to be very effective in relation with the course.
Study Method Meeting (Listening to seniors’ study methods)
Invite exemplary GLD seniors in terms of their study and university life, to discuss successful study methods and strategies and have a free Q&A session. Operate so that study skills may improve.
- a. Other Operating Programs Within the Center: Invite the winner of the Study Method Contest and students who are able to double major within the “achievement based study support” program to reinforce the connectivity of education effect and the program.
- b. Reinforcement of Information Usefulness: Not only study methods, but also students hoping to double major (within and outside of GLD) can get information about how to prepare and strategies on hour to be approved for double majoring.